Wednesday 31 August 2011

Results

Yesterday, after a long and tiring year, we received the results of our Masters programmes. I wanted to include this post, as 'blog closure' - I think it is important that any readers can see the link between the amount of work carried out, and how that relates to the course requirements.

I was awarded a Master of Science with Distinction, in Animation & Visualisation.

I am not sure what the next step will be, as I am awaiting the results of applications being processed. Although I plan on continuing my work in the visualisation field, I am not sure what route this will take at the moment.. There are a few possibilities lined up, but as to which one is right for me...

... I guess I'm waiting for the clouds to make shapes and show me the way.

No comments: